PDA

View Full Version : Nitrous and methanol injection at the same time

Rogercordia
29-05-2006, 08:55 AM
When i get my engine back from my engine builder for my dash 2 litre powered cordia im gona install a ZEX wet nitrous kit and im thinking of installing this injection setup aswell, so can the two systems work at the same time.

Nitrous and methanol injection at the same time, is it good, can it work.

The engine from my dash powerd cordia melt # 4 piston when i was at the drags,due to pinging its currently being built and i should be picking it up this week. I still have to run in the engine and all, but its just later i want to install thses two systems.

Im only testing the injection system on my white cordia to see how it performs.
Currantly my cordias do thses times at the drags.

Red Cordia - 13.733 seconds- Look at my site for more info and my time slips.
White cordia - 14.132 seconds - Look at my site for more info and my time slips.

Factory computers
factory turbo's
factory ignitions

www.freewebs.com/kingcordia

Richard L
01-06-2006, 11:45 PM
If you are experiencing detonation, WI injection will definately help, it also control the peak cylinder from rising too high due to the extra heat and pressure from the nitrous.

Adding methanol will certainly lower the water's freezing point and stop throttle jamming if your nitrous liquid is delivered into the inlet track in liquid form.

Ignore my comments if you injection the nitrous post throttle.

Richard

Rogercordia
12-06-2006, 07:43 AM
WI injection will definately help, it also control the peak cylinder from rising too high due to the extra heat and pressure from the nitrous.
In that case, if i do have the meth injection with the nos injection, would the meth injection interfere with the operation and the high heat from the nos and in this case would my nos setup be a waste of time.

isnt the role of nos to increase the heat and oxy burning in the combustion chamber, so if i inject meth, the nos wont be doing its job then?

im so curious to know about this.