PDA

View Full Version : extra 4mm hose

baconmotorsport
01-09-2007, 04:24 PM
Can someone tell me where I can get some more of the 4mm line. I am in the US and I have checked Mcmaster Carr. They have line but I do not know which one to buy. Also... is there a recommended min. max. distance for the high speed valve from the actual nozzle. I have a 2c system going on an Evo 9 with an autronic SM4. Any other words to the wise would be great. Thanks alot!!!

Richard L
01-09-2007, 06:17 PM
Can someone tell me where I can get some more of the 4mm line. I am in the US and I have checked Mcmaster Carr. They have line but I do not know which one to buy. Also... is there a recommended min. max. distance for the high speed valve from the actual nozzle. I have a 2c system going on an Evo 9 with an autronic SM4. Any other words to the wise would be great. Thanks alot!!!

You should go for either nylon of teflon (Hight temperature). Make sure it is 4mm OD.

2-3 feet is fine between the jet and HSV - the delay is only about 0.3s as the 2c is a pre-pressurised system. If you are concern about the delay, just trigger the system to come on a bit earlier.