PDA

View Full Version : no flow ??

Zodiac13
01-11-2009, 06:20 PM
ok well to start from the beginning the kit worked great when i got it. unfortunately i got rear ended 2 weeks ago now and my buschur 3' exhaust was ruined. as i wait for the insurance to clear up i am using my stock exhaust at the moment. so as for the kit i have my bottle filled over half way. gauge starts up normally and everything just like it did before but now if i throttle it im not getting any flow but instead the "B" led lights up. do you think this is because of my exhaust being changed out and not re-tuning it yet or could it be something else? thanks in advance guys

Richard L
01-11-2009, 10:59 PM
Unplug the jet from the engine, put the the system "test" jumper link and see if the jet sprays.

Zodiac13
02-11-2009, 02:20 AM
just checked it out and yea the jets are spraying.

Richard L
02-11-2009, 09:13 AM
Does the gauge show and reading under test mode?

Zodiac13
03-11-2009, 05:09 AM
yea the flow meter goes up just as if it would be as if i was driving it. now i also noticed my check engine light is on cause i put on my stock exhaust. could that have anything to do with it?

Zodiac13
03-11-2009, 06:00 PM
ok so i was driving to work today and decided to try it again and it worjed just perfect. ill assume i must have had a lot of air in the lines after installing the new gaskets and compression fitting and the test must have cleared it all out. yay =)