PDA

View Full Version : BMW 335i HFS-3 install

WhiteKnight
19-03-2011, 06:51 PM
Hello guys,

I just installed HFS-3 to a BMW 335i, its working without any errors.

The problem is its injecting too early even if i set the threshold to %60-65 level.

Is this a problem related with Direct injection? I heard that they have higher frequency compared to standard injection.

By the way;

1- I did not wire MAP sensor.
2- I did not wire the yellow D.Injeciton wire. (which is described as DI-connection in the manual). i just wired RED and GREEN wires for ECU.

Are these correct?

Also, can anyone help with the internal settings of the control unit for 335i?

Waiting for your suggestions,

Regards,
Emre

Richard L
19-03-2011, 11:46 PM
Are you using the red and green wire of the green harness?

WhiteKnight
21-03-2011, 02:32 PM
yes i'm using red and green wires of the hfs3 ecu harness

Richard L
21-03-2011, 04:33 PM
Is the red and green wire from the grey harness?

Question:
Is the HFS-3 circuit board Blue or Black?

Richard L
21-03-2011, 04:34 PM
Where are you located?

WhiteKnight
21-03-2011, 05:47 PM
Is the red and green wire from the grey harness?

hfs-3 harness go to the ecu of the car with 8 different color

i'm using green wire from hfs-3 harness to connect -injector
i'm using red wire from hfs-3 harness to connect ign. sw+ ( i tried also +injector)

i'm located in istanbul and i have already installed 3 hf-3 kits to subaru and porsche997tt

Question:
Is the HFS-3 circuit board Blue or Black?

it is black

Richard L
21-03-2011, 06:09 PM
OK.

You have the HFS-3 version. Recently we have include a green coded harness for the user port. This port is specially designed to read "Direct injection" signals. The 335i is signal profile/decoder is included with this unit.

Can you check if you have this harness (green coded) with your system. If you can give me the serial number on the controller, I can check it for you.

WhiteKnight
21-03-2011, 06:33 PM
OK.

You have the HFS-3 version. Recently we have include a green coded harness for the user port. This port is specially designed to read "Direct injection" signals. The 335i is signal profile/decoder is included with this unit.

Can you check if you have this harness (green coded) with your system. If you can give me the serial number on the controller, I can check it for you.

I DON'T HAVE THIS GREEN CODED HARNESS BUT I HAVE A USER PORT IN GREEN ON MY HFS-3
HFS-3 SERIAL NO= SN-10345

Richard L
21-03-2011, 07:51 PM
Thank you. By the I am your technical support for this system.

Please pm or email me [richard@aquamist.co.uk] your postal address so that I can send you this special cable (user port) and some instructions how to configure the circuit board to suit your car.

Richard

Richard L
08-04-2011, 05:51 PM
Have you sent your address via email yet? I like to send you this harness.