PDA

View Full Version : renault clio 182 (need dummies guide for install)

Peter_k
28-10-2012, 11:45 AM
Anyone had any experience with a renault clio.

the aquamist is plumbed in and has been for sometime now, just having problems with the wiring, namely

1. 4-way Power-in connector:
- Red ................ Switched 12V (IGN SW#2)
- Black ............... Chassis ground
- White .............. Chassis ground
Purple .............. Head lamp switch (optional)

2. Signal to the yellow RJ45 connector:
- Red ................. Ignition switched 12V
- Green ............. Fuel injector (-) pin
- Blue ..................MAP sensor (optional

any help/suggested would appreciated

peter

Peter_k
29-10-2012, 07:43 AM
Hi Folks

After several hours on google digging around I’ve hopefully got the wiring sorted.

The wiring is as follows

1. 4-way Power-in connector:
- Red ................ Switched 12V (IGN SW#2) ------------- to fuel injector (+)
- Black ............... Chassis ground ---------------------------to cigarette lighter (-)
- White .............. Chassis ground ---------------------------to cigarette lighter (-)
- Purple .............. Head lamp switch (optional) -------------not wired yet
2. Signal to the yellow RJ45 connector:
- Red ................. Ignition switched 12V --------------------to fuel injector (+)
- Green ............. Fuel injector (-) pin ------------------------to injector 1 control
- Blue ..................MAP sensor (optional) -------------------to manifold pressure sensor signal input

Both red wires are connected to fuel injector positive

I’ve ran the Power-up procedure as shown on installation manual, all lighting sequences are good apart from green led on the controller should flicker this doesn’t happen.

The water pump doesn’t start, power is getting to the relay but not past the relay, I’ve replaced the relay with a new one and still no power.

Water tank is full and the sensor arm is floating in the up position

Any help regarding this would be very appreciated.

Peter_k
29-10-2012, 09:41 AM
further update

re-checked the relay, there is power to level sensor but stiil no power to pump (3mm red wire)

Richard L
03-11-2012, 10:14 PM
I have emailed you the next test