PDA

View Full Version : Jumper links

Jonathanhair07
05-03-2015, 06:50 PM
Opened my controller box for the first time, and one of my jumper links is missing on the trigger part. Is there a way I can bypass it or do I need a jumper link. I figured I could make the prungs touch eachother for a fix. But Idk.

Jonathanhair07
06-03-2015, 12:34 PM
Nevermind contacted aquamist and got a answer. Ill be using the prk jumper link.

Richard L
06-03-2015, 10:41 PM
Can you check or post (or PM) a picture of the jumper link area. I like to check that there isn't a misplaced jumper onto a wrong slot.

You should be able to identify the default jumper linked by looking at the little gold dot on top of each link.

I saw your pics on the mazadaspeed forum, very nice install.

Jonathanhair07
10-03-2015, 01:20 AM
Can you check or post (or PM) a picture of the jumper link area. I like to check that there isn't a misplaced jumper onto a wrong slot.

You should be able to identify the default jumper linked by looking at the little gold dot on top of each link.

I saw your pics on the mazadaspeed forum, very nice install.

Thanks man, I placed the prk jumper on the IDC slot. Now I don't have a jumper on the prk slot. Im also having issues setting up the failsafe. I followed the Manual as far as setting the WL, and WH. But no matter how much I adjust the trimmers the failsafe still triggers. I been at it for a week now. Lol

Richard L
10-03-2015, 08:13 AM
pm me your phone number, I will try to give you a call this week. I will walk you through it.