PDA

View Full Version : How to connect tubing to nozzle & Nozzle placement

MethoD
20-04-2016, 05:52 PM
Every other fitting in the kit has a threaded compression fitting but the nozzles just have a barbed fitting. Am I missing something obvious or does the tubing just get pushed onto the barbed fitting and that's it? (that wouldn't seem to secure to me)

Regarding nozzle arrangement -- I would like to use two nozzles in the hot pipe just after the intercooler. I purchased a piece of pipe that already has 3 nozzle ports in it but they are arranged radially around the pipe, not in series. Would running 2 nozzles in this arrangement cause the fluid droplets to collide and increase in size? Or is there enough turbulence that it would not cause any appreciable effect?

Also, the bungs are tall enough that the surface of the nozzle will be recessed a certain amount. I am concerned that this may interfere with the spray from the nozzle. Is there a diagram that shows the angle of the spray pattern from the nozzle?

Thanks
M

MethoD
22-04-2016, 02:35 AM
Okay I answered one of my questions -- I found that there are compression fittings available for the jets so I ordered some. Though I'm not really sure why those wouldn't be included in the kit, they seem essential.

Richard L
24-04-2016, 12:08 AM
It will be soon.