PDA

View Full Version : HFS4v3 on 2013 Mazdaspeed3

porterhouse07
19-05-2016, 01:40 PM
I have a HFS4 kit about to be installed on my genpu soon. I've seen the wiring diagram for the HFS4v2 kit. Is it the same for the v3 kit?

Also, at the bottom of the diagram it shows what do at the solder locations. I should change the setting for the MAP sensor because I have a 3bar MAP, correct?

Is that all that I need to change and I'll be good to go?

Richard L
19-05-2016, 05:24 PM
I have a HFS4 kit about to be installed on my genpu soon. I've seen the wiring diagram for the HFS4v2 kit. Is it the same for the v3 kit?

Also, at the bottom of the diagram it shows what do at the solder locations. I should change the setting for the MAP sensor because I have a 3bar MAP, correct?

Is that all that I need to change and I'll be good to go?

It is the same.

Post a picture of the controller topside.

porterhouse07
19-05-2016, 05:30 PM
I will as soon as it arrives. I'm still awaiting it's delivery

porterhouse07
20-06-2016, 03:02 PM
It is the same.

Finally received my kit. Haven't had a chance to get the picture of the board but I will tonight.

What size Posi-Tap/Posi-Lock connectors are needed for connecting the harnesses to the ECU?

porterhouse07
21-06-2016, 12:06 AM
Here is a photo of the board. It seems as though it's defaulted to 3.5bar MAP so all I should have to do is adjust the jumpers for 2.5x and I'll be set.

porterhouse07
26-06-2016, 08:52 PM
It is the same.

I'm not sure why my picture didn't attach to my last post. But I Have the image attached again below. It does seem as though it is configured for a 3.5bar MAP sensor so I'll I should have to do is rearrange the jumpers for the x2.5scaler correct?

I also bought your tank as was trying to figure out how this thing is supposed to mount in my car if I mount the pump to the bottom of the bracket. I don't see any other mounting points except for the ones to mount the pump.

Thanks for your help.