PDA

View Full Version : Aquamist 1s or 2d

Andreas
26-10-2004, 04:25 PM
Hi forum,

Im running at torbocharged V6 and is in the process of deciding wich system to go for, the 1s or the 2D.

What I know they both deliver the same amounth of water at WOT, with same size nozzle ofcourse.
Is it really a dramatic/big difference to have the fixed water-air/fuel mixture ratio than all fixed water flow? I understand that its not possible to obtain the optimum performance with the 1S system but is it worth the extra money for the 2D?
(Couldn?t find a price tag for 1S on their site, what does the 1s system cost?)
In the daily driving I'm not boosting that high and planing to just have the mist on for the strip.

Would appreciate oppinions from poeple that have had the same thoughts about this as me.

Best regards

/Andreas

Gelf
26-10-2004, 05:29 PM
Hi forum,

Im running at torbocharged V6 and is in the process of deciding wich system to go for, the 1s or the 2D.

What I know they both deliver the same amounth of water at WOT, with same size nozzle ofcourse.
Is it really a dramatic/big difference to have the fixed water-air/fuel mixture ratio than all fixed water flow? I understand that its not possible to obtain the optimum performance with the 1S system but is it worth the extra money for the 2D?
(Couldn?t find a price tag for 1S on their site, what does the 1s system cost?)
In the daily driving I'm not boosting that high and planing to just have the mist on for the strip.

Would appreciate oppinions from poeple that have had the same thoughts about this as me.

Best regards

/Andreas

Go for the 2d, it meters water at a constant ratio to fuel !

Look on ebay for best prices. I got my 2d's for ?430 each - normally ?474 plus vat.