PDA

View Full Version : Should I do Pre-supercharger or Post-supercharger

2k2SilverBullet
23-07-2005, 07:53 PM
which do you guys think would be the best way to go for my mustang?

Also do you guys have trouble with water puddling in the intake tract when the injection begins and bounces of the intake tubes?

Im getting ready to install it on my mustang so any help would be helping. I have a CoolingMist WI which is knida like a Aquamist 1S system, however i will be getting the Snow Performance Variable Controller

SaabTuner
29-07-2005, 08:27 AM
which do you guys think would be the best way to go for my mustang?

Also do you guys have trouble with water puddling in the intake tract when the injection begins and bounces of the intake tubes?

Im getting ready to install it on my mustang so any help would be helping. I have a CoolingMist WI which is knida like a Aquamist 1S system, however i will be getting the Snow Performance Variable Controller

I'd reccomend pre-turbo if your 'stang doesn't have an intercooler of some kind. "Wet compression" is generally regarded as a good thing, IIRC.

chuckerants
11-12-2006, 02:04 AM
I have my WI just at the dummy throttle body waaay after the Eaton supercharger. Though some people do have the WI before the supercharger to cool the compressor as you start increasing boost.

I know that the Eaton is not very thermodynamically effecient, so that's probably why it helps to cool the SC. However, IIRC, a centrifical SC is more effecient isn't it? Also, how much boost will you be running?