waterinjection.info

waterinjection.info (http://www.aquamist.co.uk/forum2/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Aquamist systems in details and latest offerings (http://www.aquamist.co.uk/forum2/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Rotary "Summer" Unit GB interest (http://www.aquamist.co.uk/forum2/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=1916)

Richard L 08-06-2011 01:06 PM

Re: Rotary "Summer" Unit GB interest

All is well after a few mis-communications. I am looking forward to work with you on the install.

Rene Barfred 30-07-2011 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard L (Post 14232)
OK, I will explain this another way...

Lets say every 100BHP requires 550cc of fuel

1. Your pair of 550cc primary injectors at 50% DC will fuel up to 100BHP. If you do not require to injector water/methanol before 100BHP, then the summer is unecessasy. Just run off the secindary injector.

2. Your pair of 1600cc primary injectors at 50% DC will fuel you up to 290BHP. In this case, you do need the summer. I believe at thsi power level, wmi is require to raise your in-cylinder cooling capacity.

Hello Richard and all you rotaryheads ;o)

Quite a while back, I was one of the first to purchase the HFS-6 for my RX7 FD, I bought it with the summer, set to 550 ccm primary/850 ccm secondary by Richard, I allso talked to Richard by phone because he was interested in, how it all worked out on the rotary as he was in the beginning of the WI on rotaries, as time has gone I have still not managed to install my HFS-6 setup, but are very close now ;o) the only thing I am confused about now is the above statement, I am still running stock injectors (550 primary/850 secondary) and will not have to inject water/meth before 100 BHP, so as I understand of the above, I do NOT have to install the summer, but only have to hook the HFS-6 to the secondary injector ? my next question is, I will wire/splice it to my power FC ECU, to get the signal from the secondary injector, I am not totally sure what terminal/number/coulor on the power FC ECU the secondary injector is ? according to Richard (and what I can see) I would have to splice it into the terminal 2B, LG (4Z) and the wire coulor should be yellow with a blue stribe, right ? if I WILL have to splice in the summer to see my 550 ccm injectors, according to Richard (and what I can see) I would allso have to splice it into the terminal 2B, LG/B (4Y) my car is a 93 eurospec. lefthanddrive car. I am really looking forward to hear from you guys and hope you can help me out with this, thank's in advance !

Rene Barfred
DENMARK

Richard L 13-08-2011 07:24 PM

Rene,

I missed this post, sorry.

1. You can run the HFS-6 without the summer as you are still on stock injectors.
2. I believe the second injetcors are light green, pin 4Z.
3. You were right on light green, pin 4Z.
4. What signal is on terminal 2B?

Richard

xIceHoundx 04-09-2011 12:09 AM

PM sent reguarded the desire to purchase a summer and HFS-6 system if available or HFS-3 system if the HFS-6 system wont be available for a long time again.

jduani 21-09-2011 05:30 PM

Hey Richard! Are these kits still for sale? If they are can I get a Summer and HFS 3 System? Please PM me or email me at jonnyduani@gmail.com

THANK YOU!

xIceHoundx 21-09-2011 05:49 PM

Its prob easier if you just email him richard@aquamist.co.​uk
I just purchased an HFs3v2 system and RX7 summer from them a week or so ago hes very helpful over email

jduani 22-09-2011 03:49 PM

He just emailed me thanks!!!

Supernaut 26-03-2012 10:24 PM

Hey guys,

Did Richard put out any info on how to adjust the summer for larger injector sizes? I remember Richard saying that it wasn't difficult to do but I have no idea on how to do it.

Richard L 31-03-2012 10:40 PM

which summer version is this?

Supernaut 09-04-2012 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard L (Post 16360)
which summer version is this?

Sorry for the late reply. The one before this GB. I believe it is a v2.