waterinjection.info

waterinjection.info (http://www.aquamist.co.uk/forum2/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Aquamist systems in details and latest offerings (http://www.aquamist.co.uk/forum2/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   NEW product... checkvalve jets (http://www.aquamist.co.uk/forum2/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2323)

Richard L 15-09-2012 09:38 AM

NEW product... checkvalve jets

In order to minimise the dribbling effect immediately after the spray-off period, especially in jet location where there are pressure differences. We have introduce the full range of CVJ (check valve jets) for "direct port", multiple jets such as post IC, pre-IC and pre-turbo.

There is a 1-bar check-valve capsule inside the jet, the assemble is fully serviceable by end user. it is now available.

It is now possible to use multiple jets to any location from one distributing manifold block (see 2nd picture below) without the worry of water inside the lengthy hose being emptied after system stops spraying.

stevieturbo 15-09-2012 07:47 PM

Re: NEW product... checkvalve jets

Some nice stuff there !

Richard L 16-09-2012 04:03 PM

We are planning to life easier for those who wants to run multiple jets.

Dust 05-12-2012 05:31 AM

You mentioned before that you were looking at going up to 1/4 NPT for the nozzles, did this never happen?

Richard L 05-12-2012 07:32 AM

Yes, we have them... with internal filter and checkvalve.

http://www.aquamist.co.uk/NEW/NPT.jpg

JumpingJackson 27-06-2013 08:36 PM

Richard, i have some of those new nozzles, with them you included some sort little bronze swirly pieces that look like they go inside the nozzle :) What are these for?

Richard L 30-06-2013 08:50 PM

The little swirly parts are for other flow rates in case the CV jets flow too much. They are part of the jet internals.

Wolf_Tm250 12-07-2013 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard L (Post 17479)
In order to minimise the dribbling effect immediately after the spray-off period, especially in jet location where there are pressure differences. We have introduce the full range of CVJ (check valve jets) for "direct port", multiple jets such as post IC, pre-IC and pre-turbo.

There is a 1-bar check-valve capsule inside the jet, the assemble is fully serviceable by end user. it is now available.

It is now possible to use multiple jets to any location from one distributing manifold block (see 2nd picture below) without the worry of water inside the lengthy hose being emptied after system stops spraying.

Are these M8?
Can't find it anywhere.
Thanks

Howerton Engineering 14-07-2013 04:52 AM

Yes, they are the same as the standard jet, except about 7-8mm longer.

Wolf_Tm250 14-07-2013 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Howerton Engineering (Post 19034)
Yes, they are the same as the standard jet, except about 7-8mm longer.

Thank you.
Are they worth it in case of a dual jet setup spraying both post IC, or just in case of a pressure differential?

Howerton Engineering 14-07-2013 03:43 PM

If you have an issue due to gravity or PD then they would help, but otherwise probably not needed.

Wolf_Tm250 15-07-2013 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Howerton Engineering (Post 19036)
If you have an issue due to gravity or PD then they would help, but otherwise probably not needed.

Ok, thank you!

vlopatin 08-06-2015 10:17 PM

Hello, have to of check valve jets installed before throttle into intercooler pipe. Suddenly got "error" lights in my HFS4 controller and find out that one of two nozzle stopped spraying... So my questions - is there any options to make it working back (what should I check)
Thanks in advance

Richard L 09-06-2015 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vlopatin (Post 21592)
Hello, have to of check valve jets installed before throttle into intercooler pipe. Suddenly got "error" lights in my HFS4 controller and find out that one of two nozzle stopped spraying... So my questions - is there any options to make it working back (what should I check)
Thanks in advance

Did you recalibrate the WL and WH after putting in extra, that is the impression I got from your post.

vlopatin 09-06-2015 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard L (Post 21594)
Did you recalibrate the WL and WH after putting in extra, that is the impression I got from your post.

Yes, I did. I had 2x0,5 standard type and several month ago changed them to 2x0,7 checkvalve - so it was ok till yesterday. It doesn't work even if I remove it from the pipe and run test (second one is ok)

Richard L 17-06-2015 08:27 AM

If you have one nozzles suddenly stop working, Open it up and check for debris. This is the only cause. Make sure you do it on a clean table top. Make sure every o-rings are seated properly during reassembling.