waterinjection.info

waterinjection.info (http://www.aquamist.co.uk/forum2/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Gasoline Forced-Induction (http://www.aquamist.co.uk/forum2/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Anyway to get an email response from Richard? (http://www.aquamist.co.uk/forum2/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=3151)

diaz1510 09-09-2018 10:25 PM

Anyway to get an email response from Richard?

...I really apologize for coming onto a main forum like this to reach you @RichardL, but I've been sending you multiple emails for a few weeks now as well as trying to send you a PM on this forum but it will not allow me to send you one (I guess you have that feature off for yourself). Not sure how else to reach you...

I been trying to ask questions for a kit I'd like to buy from you but can't get you to respond. I'd rather do this via email, as I don't need to bore anyone else with our conversation, LOL. If you read this, can you please respond to my emails or send me a PM if you are willing to converse like that?

Thanks...

Richard L 10-09-2018 07:57 AM

Re: Anyway to get an email response from Richard?

Received one email on the 20th August this year, replied on the 27th.

diaz1510 10-09-2018 01:53 PM

Hmmm, never got anything, not even in my spam folder. I sent another one last week sometime. Must be something with Comcast. No biggie, I'll try using a different email. Thanks.

Richard L 10-09-2018 05:03 PM

we can communicate via pm here? send you a pm now

Richard L 10-09-2018 05:05 PM

That didn't work, you have disabled receiving pms.

diaz1510 10-09-2018 08:36 PM

Hmm, interesting...no, I have it enabled, I just double checked it. Unless I am missing something, which is entirely possible, lol.

If you do not want to send or receive private messages, you may disable the private messaging system.
"x" Enable Private Messaging

But I am getting the same message whenever I try to PM you. Is there an issue with the forums?

diaz1510 10-09-2018 08:49 PM

OK, sent you another message via my gmail to these 2 email addresses of yours:

aquamist.us@gmail.com
richard@aquamist.co.uk

diaz1510 11-09-2018 06:14 PM

Any luck getting that email from me? Or finding out why I can't receive a PM from ya?

Richard L 13-09-2018 05:27 PM

all working now

diaz1510 14-09-2018 12:50 AM

Cool, yeah look forward to working with you on getting this kit built.

diaz1510 14-09-2018 10:42 PM

Hey Richard,

Haven't heard back from you in a bit. Last message I got was the one asking if the 3.5L drawings you found were the correct ones. I sent you a few emails since then. Not sure if you responded and I'm just not getting them again or you are just doing the research to nail down the vehicle specific info. I hate having to use the public forum to communicate with you like this but not sure if email is unreliable and you have PMs turned off (I can understand why thought, lol). I'd really like to talk about getting this kit built if it's possible and if so, what kind of options are available to me as well as what kind of cost we are talking about. Thanks.

diaz1510 17-09-2018 08:50 PM

...crickets....

:confused:

Richard L 17-09-2018 09:11 PM

I emailed you a day or two ago.

diaz1510 18-09-2018 06:24 AM

I didn't get it nor is there anything in my spam folder. Not sure what is going on with this email thing, whether it is on my end or yours. Never heard of anything like this. There must be another way we can communicate, this is crazy, I just want to buy a freakin methanol kit from you. I've been trying since the middle of August and I'm still no closer to getting any answers or prices... Is PM still not a viable option? I am still unable to PM you.

I just sent you another email using my comcast email that has my gmail address, please try that one to see if that works.

Richard L 18-09-2018 08:46 AM

You can order a HFS4 system at www.aquamist-direct.com any time.

diaz1510 18-09-2018 12:40 PM

cool, I got the emails to my gmail.

TurboZ 08-12-2018 04:49 AM

Same here, I dont know if you get my message Richard or if I just didnt received your response. I've send email to you since middle of november and didnt had response. I have tons of question about the hfs3 kit before order get shipped here in Canada and I want to be sure to get good support. Hope the probleme can be resolved.

Richard L 08-12-2018 12:51 PM

I replied to your email on the 12th November. I was away between 16th to the 2nd Dec. Just going through my backlog now.