waterinjection.info

waterinjection.info (http://www.aquamist.co.uk/forum2/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Gasoline Forced-Induction (http://www.aquamist.co.uk/forum2/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Options for 700HP 2.0L using Standalone ECM (http://www.aquamist.co.uk/forum2/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=1521)

dsddcd 11-05-2009 09:31 PM

Options for 700HP 2.0L using Standalone ECM

Okay, I can't seem to find much information on the Aquamist components so I will throw this out there. Every time I try and download the manuals I get an error and several of the kits are not listed on the website that I can find.

I have a car that I am looking to make 650-700HP using a 2.0L block with app 22-25PSI of pressure. I will not be using meth fulltime it will only be used with my nitrous fuel and ignition maps along with high boost map. I have been looking for a meth kit for a while and I found the Aquamist HSV which is exatly what I wantd. Unfortunatly I am still new at this and need a few things to get the system going.

Essentially I have looked at (3) options for my kit but I am interested to hear any opinions:

(1) 2C kit ? Will the pump support the kind of flow-rate I will need? Exactly what kind of signal does the regulator send out? I am not sure if my AEM EMS can handle anything but switched input and use the signal as a safety.

(2) HSF-5 ? Will the pump support what I need, and what is the difference between the mag drive and Shurflow?

(3) Build my own including but not limited to the following:
1 Gallon Reservoir
Reservoir Float Switch
Pressure Switch
Flow Switch
Pump (Shurflow or Mag Drive)
HSV
Nozzles
Check Valve
Misc relays and tubing

Based on my calculations I will need approximately 300-400 cc/min based on a 4000 cc/min fuel supply. Is it better to use multiple nozzles to obtain a good atomization pattern?

I have looked at the DDS-3 but I have no place for a gauge so is there a cheaper alternative w/o a gauge.

Richard L 20-05-2009 11:20 PM

Sorry for the lack of information of the wbnsite, it badly needs an update.

The only kit that meets your requirement is the current HFS-6 system: www.aquamist.co.uk/HFS6/HFS-6-3w.pdf (use manual dowmnload). Please go through the user manual, I will do my best to answer you questions.

I suggest you visit the HFS-6 specific section on this forum. There are a great deal of information there.

dsddcd 17-06-2009 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard L
Sorry for the lack of information of the wbnsite, it badly needs an update.

The only kit that meets your requirement is the current HFS-6 system: www.aquamist.co.uk/HFS6/HFS-6-3w.pdf (use manual dowmnload). Please go through the user manual, I will do my best to answer you questions.

I suggest you visit the HFS-6 specific section on this forum. There are a great deal of information there.

Ironicly I ended up meeting Brad at George's Imports, turns out he is only a few blocks away. As soon as you ship and he receives the kit I plan on picking one up. I was shown this before but I though the price was for the controller only and disregarded the option. By the way I like the ethernet ports that was a great idea.

Thanks Again

Richard L 18-06-2009 09:04 PM

The HFS-6 is very complete, everything except the tank. Brad is a very experienced Aquamist supplier, you are very lucky to be close to him.