View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 07:16 PM
Manufacturer sponsor

The HFS-6 has a unique line for FSi and Diesel with electronic injector. It is the yellow wire on the yellow RJ45 harness.

Since we are detecting the pulse width of injector, it really doesn't matter how many injection events are there per cycle. As I read from other publications, the multi-jet has three injection events, covering idle, light load and full load.

I think I have most of the information need to get the system working for your application. I don't have one more question. Can I assume the uni-jet vary the fuel rail pressure. I may need you to locate this signal and feed it to the blue wire of the yellow harness to purpose of full signal integration. I am sure I can find the correct pinout from your previous emails.

Other basic connection such as switched +12v (ignition key position#2 - pre-cranking). It would be nice to know which pin of the ECU so that the HFS-6 can get every signal from the ECU. (unfortunately it is in the engine bay rather inside the car). I trust you can splice in the wires and provide some water proofing work afterwards.