View Single Post
Old 30-08-2009, 01:52 PM

Default 2005 Porsche Twin Turbo "S" & WI (Proposed)

Richard:

I did send you an email on this. I am looking for the right WI solution for my Porsche. You worked with me a few years ago in pioneering the Lotus V8 implementation Using the 3D Unit. I learned a lot from that and have highlighted my thoughts in the email.

Here are the Porsche Specs:

Boost - 1.3 Bar sustained @ 6000 rpm, Flashed DME/ECU, Upgraded Exhaust, Bypass Valves, Headers Etc.

The car is stock other than that. I am running the stock inter coolers and plan on putting the jets (x 2) directly into the "Y" Pipe just where they join the inter cooler supply pipes about 12: from the plenum.

Here are some questions:

1) I really like what the 2D system does, but would prefer a different non impact style pump
2) Can I get away with a single Jet in the center of the "Y" Pipe? (See below Photo)
3) For either option, 1 or 2 jets, what would be the optimum jet size(s) needed.
4) I am going to use the Stock Wiper/Washer Fluid reservoir as a water/alcohol source (7 liters) I will need a supply adapter do I need a float switch as I already have a warning light in the car.
5) Can I use the 2D system but with a different pump or should I just go with the HFS-6?
6) I want to trigger fluid supply from a combination of Boost & Injector Duty Cycle.

Any help would be appreciated. Check my Web Site and it will trigger your memory about the Lotus Install.

Here is a Photo of my proposed Positioning:

Note: The single Jet approach can be done from below vertically also.

Thanks