View Single Post
Old 25-03-2010, 07:02 AM

Default Re: Do I have a faulty relay?

Not the best install, but here are some pikatures: http://www.aquamist.co.uk/vbulletin/...2429#post12429

On to the next question/issue... I am not seeing as much flow as I expect. I have my turbo set to wastegate pressure at the moment, 15psi, which is approximately 50% IDC (I have 4x630cc fuel injectors). I turned the threshold all the way down (12%) and the gain at first to default 1:1, then all the way clockwise, which I believe is +50%. With the SC cranked all the way to the right, I show no more than 3 bars. I'm using the 1.0mm jet with a .7 restrictor in the FAV. The flow sensor is securely clipped to the only place it fits, on the outlet side of the FAV.

Also, when I short the SYS jumper, the gauge does not show any flow from the flow sensor, even though I can see a nice conical spray from the jet.

When I primed the pump, it was not "silent" as the instructions stated it should have been. It sounded like my HFS-1 always sounded. It's loud enough to notice when the motor isn't running, but not loud enough to hear in the cabin, when the motor is running.