View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 06:36 PM

Default Re: gauge seem to read differant depending on road speed or high or low gears

had the car mapped on the rollers the other day changed the jet size down to two .5 mm jets seemed to give best power . we did about 10 runs on the air con dyno at qstuning awsome dyno.
still having flow problems though the water flow rockets up at start off them falls back steady 4-5 bars up to about 5500rpm then starts to drop off as the rev increace and by the time you approch 7000 rpm the flow is droping back to 1-2 bars sometimes less wich then actvates the failsafes so had to disconnect the boost cut to carry on the dyno .
i tryed increesing the restrictor size which seemed to help and in the end removed the restrictor all together to help the flow but still i am getting the flow droping off when i need it most at very high rpm .
any body had simular problems ? im thinking that the pump is not keeping up when the injection is at full idc i might try to get a presure gauge T in to the car so i can look at it on road test at full chatt