View Single Post
Old 22-09-2010, 08:21 PM

Default Re: gauge seem to read differant depending on road speed or high or low gears

Hello again thanks for sorting the pump i fitted the new one bleed the system and set it all back up everything seemed to work very well the flow stayed good all the way through the rev range and it worked perfect for 2 days them the old problem cam back were flow started to drop off them it started really messing around.
Id get flow when it first started for one second the the flow would fall back to nothing, so i tryed bleeding the air again with no luck the only way i can get the gauge to read flow is to run the system with an open pipe eg no nozzels fitted soon as i put any size nozzel on i get no flow reading ive now fitted a pressure gauge to the system so i can see if its a air problem and its not, with two 0.5 nozzels fitted i get 160psi of pressure and a nice spray pattern but the gauge dose not register any flow no matter were i set the SC but if i run the system with no nozzels i get a perfect flow reading on the gauge and i can control it with the SC , ive checked the operation of the flow sensor for any bits of debris but its perfect cant find any problem with any thing . any ideas

Last edited by rs4steve; 22-09-2010 at 08:23 PM.