View Single Post
Old 22-10-2013, 08:56 AM
Manufacturer sponsor

Default Re: Aquamist HFS-3 system for 2010 ..... "Q and A"

It appears the SC companies want the benefits of WMI but not the responsibilities.

My view is the same as Kennie's, I would not want to be on the wrong side of an argument if things did not work out. No WMI maker has the technical resources to say categorically the WMI will not affect the SC adversely. I believe the some burden should be carried by the end use as they benefit from the usage. The WMI theory is sound, proven to be effective since 1940s on all automotive engine. Temperature is the biggest enemies to engine components if it cannot be maintained by the conventional water/radiator setup. This is particularly evident on supercharged and turboed engine when stretched. Ambient temperature, fuel quality also plays and important part on this.

Just a quick summing upon this topic, addition of water or addition fuel will reduce the combustion temperature directly and effectively. It will be your choice to make regardless of the engine or SC longevity. We merely give you another option.

I have to be a vendor to post on forums, I cannot do it any other ways. I am happy to continue to discuss this topic here.