Thread: Charged Focus
View Single Post
Old 21-08-2004, 02:22 PM

Default Charged focus

I am running the JRSC on my ZX-3 with a 2.3 pulley at 12 PSI WOT with the water starting at 5PSI about 50% capacity then at 10 PSI 100% capacity. Was running 50/50 methanol/nitromethane/water mixture. Finding it difficult to find methanol. switch to denatured SLX alcohol from HD. at 75/25 mix. To get more power out of the JRSC, I am running FR racing head, FR stage 1 cams, Kamakize Race header, Findanza tuned cam gears , Sachs racing clutch, SP stage 2 WI, Volant intake w/Ram air scoop, 65 MM tb, Sun performance ingnition booster, MSD ignition tower, Magnecore wires, 2.5 inch flex, 2.4 inch apexi WS exhaust, full turbo tom MIC fuel system MAf, FR 42 lb injectors, and in the near future adding a 35 shot of zex. Right now I am running 206 WHP with out the zex, with the zex looking for about 240 WHP

I have a 2.6 JRSC pulley that will up your boost to a healthy 8 PSI for $60 they are $90 new and 4 month wait time.