View Single Post
Old 23-05-2005, 09:28 PM
Manufacturer sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbojack
1) is rear window defrost

2) push to activate auto IC spray hold down to manually spray

3) got me on that one had to go look at the car. Never really noticed. It does nothing, and I dont know what it is. I'll need to figure that out since it now bugs me that I dont really know.

4) DAB settings. In the picture it's on 3 (0, 1, 2, 3) it's a thumb wheel type of switch

5) HOM switch activation. Push once to activate (turns on red LED)

additonal questions:

1) the location of the red (HOM) and blue (IC sprayer) are up to the owner/installer of the toys option I put mine just under the boost gauge pod (which now is occupied by the DDS3).

2 &3) the toys switches are supplied in a panel (as in the picture) that directly replaces a cubby hole panel for cigs or glases etc... no drilling for the toys panel, but to install the LED lights you need to drill holes, again location of lights is up to installer/owner.

Ps. I was planning on posting pictures of all the components (incl DDS3 in the former boost gauge pod), how do I do this?
You need to store your pictures on a public accessable site first then you
post the url of that site between [img]url[/img] quotes.

You can email me the pictures: richard@aquamist.co.uk, I should be able to do the rest.

I have one more question, looking at the wiring diagram, can the wire such as the c14 accessable from the back of the panel?