View Single Post
Old 05-08-2005, 01:25 AM

I have more pictures to take of the hard pipe I replaced the stock one with. This new hard pipe has the jet adapters and the second jet I just installed. I still haven?t got the car detailed so I don?t have pictures of the outside for you just yet....hope to do this Saturday, but I?m relying on my buddy since he?s the expert with the buffer.

When you have time (I feel bad asking...but I need a little assistance so I do the install correctly), can you revise the schematic to reflect the additional components I received. More specifically the FIA2 806-441, the adjustable pressure switch 806-157, and the 2-way inline valve 806-234.

Also, I'm not an WI expert but I really feel that the second injector up by the throttle body has iced the cake with regards to the HOM LED staying solid red....it's really a blast to know that no matter what, it works. I'm so happy with WI, the Aquamist components, and your assistance and advice.

Oh and another thing, it?s been pretty hot here the past two days and tomorrow will be possibly hotter according to the forecasts. I have no doubt about the HOM light staying solid even with the outside temps above 95 degrees.