View Single Post
Old 28-10-2003, 12:42 AM

No problem that is what we are here for to spread as good and accurate information as best we can.

You do know the 2c requires a separate injector driver. The pump and pressure switch wires are connected as described above. However you need an ECU or other injector driver to drive the HSV.

I am not sure where the green wire comes in at since the only wires not addressed in my prior post on the 2c are the two for the HSV. The ones I am familar with have a red wire and a brown wire. Yes the red wire needs an 12v+ source that is hot when the car is running. The brown wire should be connected to the driver switching signal to cycle the hsv at the appropriate rates and frequencies based on the inputs to the driver (usually rpm and load).

Just to be clear you don't have the 2d which comes with the fia2 which will drive the hsv by duplicating the IDC of one of your existing fuel injectors?

It sounds as if maybe the seller didn't give you all the instructions needed. Maybe see what they can give you or check the aquamist site since I am still not sure what the "thick" green wire is for unless you have an fia2. I suppose it could be connecting to the brown wire on the hsv in which case you would need to do what is described above.

We will get you there...