View Single Post
Old 09-03-2004, 11:50 PM

Are there other considerations that could be involved? My car came non-stock turbocharged, as a result my compression's a high 10:1 and I'm using no intercooler. I've been running only one nozzle for a while approx. 6-7" away from the throttle body which includes one 90? turn.

I've been playing with the thought of downsizing from my 0.7mm jet to a 0.4mm and 0.5mm jet (lowering water pressure a bit too) and adding a second jet a couple of inches away from the compressor's exit.

Although, I have a couple of concerns. Upon deacceleration and the throttle plate closing, will some of the water from the jet close to the compressor be sent back into the wheel and possibly cause the wheel to crack or damage the seals? My BOV is currently situated in a place where it would be right inbetween both jets with about a 10" distance oh each side to the jets. Also, would the oncoming water/alch mix effect the seals in my BOV (it's a HKS pull-type).

My only guess would be to place it a couple of inches after the BOV so that it wouldn't interfer with the BOV upon boost and so all of it would vent out upon deacceleration.

Thoughts?