View Single Post
Old 20-02-2007, 04:37 AM

Ok i saw that coming lol

Sure you make perfect sense, but I am using the pressure sensor in the drawing above for detecting the pressure only, so if its set very low you can check if there is a pressure or not.

But I already made changes in my plans I am getting one more pressure switch so I can add 2 pressure sensors just before the nozzles. When the pressure switches are set to 80 psi ? it will show me the clogged nozzle when the pump goes out and block-off solenoids shut the water the pressure sensors light the led longer than the pump led because there is still pressure between the nozzle and de solenoids.

A pressure sensor or a flow gauge would be perfect, but I couldn?t find nice cheap alternative for those, it is my daily driver and the car will be mild tuned, if I could afford a fully save Aquamist system I sure would buy one, since I cant do that I am trying to build a cheaper water injection system with almost all thinkable fail systems in there, sure there will be other things to ad but I think what try to build is pretty fail save especially with cutting off turbo pressure when something fails. Building your own design is fun and educative.

Any suggestions are welcome, so if you see anything which needs to be added let me know please. I like to build something nice made by myself.

I am getting a basic set, not from those guys who use Aquamist?s name and half of their price, and get other things like accumulator and pressure switches plus float switches somewhere else.

I already got myself 2 nice float switches and ordered the accumulator.

This is one of the float switches I got, it came from a Mercedes washer fluid tank and I got 2 different lengths, these are specially designed for cars so it wont jump on and off when water level gets lower:

This is the accumulator I am getting, its a Shurflo accumulator: