View Single Post
Old 21-02-2007, 03:07 AM

Thank you I really appreciate your help :smile:

I already ordered everything and received couple things, total price is ?470 euro ($617 USD) including shipment costs this also includes one extra 150cc/m nozzle, the second pressure switch for clogged sensors and the time relays (I didn?t order the time relays yet but I know the price). Since I order the parts all over the world the shipment costs where high without shipment it would cost me ?327 euro ($430 USD)

I don?t know if the float sensors will float in 20% methanol mixture but I am pretty sure it will work since they where used in washer tanks and most washers include alcohol.

Yes the pump is an Shurflo 8030 series pump and it has automated pressure switch, and I know what you think, I am going to connect the pump directly so it keeps the pressure in the system with the accumulator, this makes nozzle?s directly spray instead of waiting on the pump building up its pressure. This should be changed on the drawing to but it will require one extra relay to stop the pump when low-level float sensor goes on.

I do have some questions about the nozzle placement, since I use 2 nozzle?s. I will try to show on the IC to TB pipe in below picture with red arrow. I think I will place them with 2cm distance at same spot. This way water would get right to the TB.

The picture is not from my car I have still a metal pipe waiting to cut like the one on the picture, but I am waiting on the nozzle?s till I cut the pipe.

The accumulator I got is factory pre charged to 20psi, do I need different pressure on the accumulator?