View Single Post
Old 12-09-2015, 07:39 PM

Default Re: No flow reading from water injection!

Richard,

In case you changed your mind about helping out, I did another test and the results seem to say that the flow sensor is working

Here is what I did : I unplugged the HFS4 completely and plugged the HFS3 controller to make a windshield spray test in the hope that the bargraph would illuminate with the spraying

I put the SYS jumper on, and nothing happened...knowing that the HFS3 is not configured for my setting and that the controller may be ''confused'', I unplugged the USER (green) harness with the SYS jumper still on, and then spraying started with the bargraph illuminating (YESSSSSSSSS!)

Seeing that the HFS3 controller did not explode with this test, I did the same thing with the HFS4 controller, and there was spray and bargraph illumination...but the second I plug the USER harness, the bargraph stop working

Here is a video of the test with the HFS4 controller : http://s1054.photobucket.com/user/to...ypaev.mp4.html

Can you make any sense of this?

Again, I am not bashing the HFS4 system in any way, and totally understand that my warranty is passed and will require to buy a new HFS4 controller if the need be