View Single Post
Old 19-08-2010, 09:17 PM
Manufacturer sponsor

Default Re: HFS-3 Eaton Charged 1600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspergti View Post
Ok, so I just checked it out this morning, plugged at all back in for system initialisation, grey harness, red to injector +ve and green to injector -ve which seems to be always earthed. Turn the key to position 1 of 2 (pre crank) and on getting nothing at all, I'm assuming that's because I don't have any power at injector +ve at pre crank as expected.

Bit stuck as to what to do now.... I assume the way the the hfs-3 is set up is that it uses the -ve to sense the duty, as the +ve is constantly powered?

Richard, I'll give you a call later on today, it's better to talk about this over tue phone I think.
I would like to deal with your earlier problem of a bad soldering joint of the unit, you have to push the molex connector at 45 degrees to make the system work. I rather not moving on until this problem is resolved.

I have checked your controller, examine your claim of bad soldering work on the molex connector. I have found none of your claims were creditable and was disappointed at your assessment of our product being high priced and without the quality of workmanship to match it.

Please confirm that the time we spent on "same day return" and an hour of my time is totally without justification? Some acknowledgment of our effort would be nice.

Yes I do have a solution for you if what you have described is true. I would be grateful if you can confirm with Emerald that the fuel injectors are all grounded and pulsed towards the +12V rail.

I await your reply on the Emerald...