View Single Post
Old 19-08-2010, 09:33 PM

Default Re: HFS-3 Eaton Charged 1600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard L View Post
I would like to deal with your earlier problem of a bad soldering joint of the unit, you have to push the molex connector at 45 degrees to make the system work. I rather not moving on until this problem is resolved.

I have checked your controller, examine your claim of bad soldering work on the molex connector. I have found none of your claims were creditable and was disappointed at your assessment of our product being high priced and without the quality of workmanship to match it.

Please confirm that the time we spent on "same day return" and an hour of my time is totally without justification? Some acknowledgment of our effort would be nice.

Yes I do have a solution for you if what you have described is true. I would be grateful if you can confirm with Emerald that the fuel injectors are all grounded and pulsed towards the +12V rail.

I await your reply on the Emerald...
I think we must have been posting at the same time, I tried to call you today to talk to you in person, but you weren't in at the time. Again thankyou for checking the controller and supplying the loom, it has fixed the issue.

Please read the last post i made, I have spoken with emerald and they have confirmed that the ecu is an earth switching item. but id like to know the idea of how to get around the 12v switching, so i can try it to see if it works.