View Single Post
Old 19-03-2010, 03:36 AM

Default Re: Aquamist HFS-3 system for 2010 ..... "Q and A"

richard, pick car up Sat (03 wrx hybrid, 850 inj. anticipate 23-24 psi). My installer wired to cylinder 1 instead of 3 or 4. He says from what he checked out that that's no issue. Is this ok from your perspective? Need to know pretty soon before pick car up.

Can I dis-enable unit until I get a tune. It's now installed and working but wont get tuned for 2-3 weeks. NOt sure I want to run water and meth mixture during that time as installer (an engine builder) says that water can potentially pool and possibly cause increased compression and hurt moving parts.

Could I just turn the thess or whatever its called on the controller all the way clockwise so that it wouldn t trigger jets till like 72% idc so that I can boost some but not max?

Anyway, I know you're busy but just want to know if the link to cylinder 1 is ok and about disabling the unit or setting the scale to not trigger till high rate idc.

If you get a chance to respond I appreciate it. I know you are very busy. I will also post on the board in case others can help.

Thanks, Gerry