View Single Post
Old 30-10-2017, 11:54 PM

Default Re: HFS-6 Inconcistent Injection

So i have finally had a chance to try and tune and run this system. Took for a quick drive to see how the system reacted with the "tune" that was already in the controller. Threshold was set to maybe 20%, and everything seemed to work OK, although I could only get it to display 3 bars. No worries, pulled over and put the jumper link on cal, and adjusted the bar graph. While i was there i adjusted the fail safe trims to 12 o'clock,put jumper back on PRK, took for another test drive and kept going to fail safe.I noticed there were no flow bars lighting up though.

Pulled over and adjusted the fail safes to full anti clockwise on WL and full clockwise on WH (i presumed this would almost eliminate failsafe??) and took for a test drive. I could see the B symbol light up as soon as threshold was met, no fail safe activating but no flow bars would light up at all.

Returned home and put unit into test, had full flow out of the jet, but no bar graph displayed. (im presuming the flow sensor is playing seized, is there anyway I can test?) Is there anaything else i should check?

Thanks