View Single Post
Old 03-03-2017, 11:34 PM
Manufacturer sponsor

Default Re: Evil diesel can Aquamist save the planet

Sorry for the late response.

I had the same idea as you in 2003. I spent a good six hours on the phone to the UK government's environmental protection agency. I tried to ask them to give us a small grant for developing a nitrous reduction system for diesel engines based on a proven concept of water injection.

I started at 9am to one department, got passed onto various agencies until I gave up at around 4pm. None were receptive to the idea, none ever heard of the concept. I called at least 40-50 agencies. Each successful human contact just gave me another new number to call. Some numbers were just an answering machine, left many messages for them to contact me on their return.

I had a sheet of A2 paper, by 4pm it looked like the flight route of an airliner with hundreds of short notes, the sheet was filled to the brim.

Finally I was very happy when the last phone number linked back to the first number I called. I did not get one return call for the next three days. I guessed the message was clear that they are not interested.

So I decided to put my effort to make the cars less greener and pumping out more CO2s. Plan B worked to this day.