View Single Post
Old 11-12-2004, 09:29 PM

There it is folks, the last word. Just one recommendation...high school chemistry.

"Quote (masterp2): "The oxygen in water is not available for combustion, until a force like lightning makes it available. O2 (gas)dissolved in water is, and then only when allowed out of solution."

ST: I disagree. Firstly, the O2 comprising water will evolve to a gas in the combustion chamber and second, all of the 10 times extra oxygen in superoxygenated water is 'dissolved' and will evolve on entering the combustion chamber"

If you can extract oxygen gas from H2O, with less than a 100,000 V charge, you can retire a very rich man and save the environment, and save a lot of NASA's present day problems! You'd be my hero. Liquid water evolves into gaseous water Mr Rocket Scientist :idea: , not oxygen and hydrogen gas. You really need a rag stuffed in your mouth. ops: BTW, 10 times .01%, is .1%!!!, like the song goes "nothing from nothing leaves nothing". I'm sure you would also disagree when I state: that the lower the temp of your water, the lower it's dissolved capacity for O2, or any gas.

:?: I don't know why you decided to make this so personal, I just know I have no desire to be your audience, ignorance is not for me. If you can't carry a little dignity, lecture at the dog pound...