View Single Post
Old 12-12-2004, 08:52 PM

Default Re: Duh, duh, duh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaiaresearch
master2p

Frankly, I don't know exactly what the fate of the O2 of the water itself would be, but that of the dissolved O2 is pretty clearly evolved as O2 gas, as from whence it came. Studies of the combustion of the hydrogen/oxygen bonds of H2O2 might throw more light on that situation,which would certainly involve reactive oxygen species with multiple, both welcome and unwelcome fates under various conditions.
See, this is EXACTLY what I am taking about.

There IS NO O2 in WATER, AGUA, H2O!!!!!!! Only GOD has the patent to dissociate elemental oxygen from water. O2, oxygen gas, 21% of the air you breath, comes from PLANTS and "O2" is not shorthand for elemental oxygen.This has already been said several times, but it is not getting understood... Time I let it go.

H2O2 is hydrogen peroxide, from first aid kits, etc. What are we taliking about NOW???????

Richard

"Injecting ice cold water and a fair amount of dessolved oxgen is a good power enhancing move is sound."

A vehicle consumes a roomful of air per minute, WOT, 20% of that is Oxygen gas, roundabout 20 pounds, of O2 gas, per minute. I only need a 10% improvement in this to consider it significant improvement. I'm not as picky as a lot of people. I'd say that scrubbing 10% of the nitrogen from the air would be more possible. But let's play.

First you need a source of 100% O2, (not air) and then the equipment to compress it, what, 100 times to force it between the water molecular structure, maybe some paint can agitator to make it go faster, and what do we come up with? If it's not 2 pounds of 02 upon release (per minute) then I'm thinking "why did I need to add an electrical circuit to my house to power all this equipment". And by all the physical realities, it's less than 1/10,000 of this.

My take is this: Your chances of killing yourself due to the danger of the processes involved, are better than realizing a measurable improvement in performance due to oxygen content.

As far as being colder. Sure make it 0 C. It doesn't matter. What matters is whether water's specific heat can make a conductive contribution to air cooling, is whether or not it makes it into the charge airstream at that temp. My engine compartment runs around 60 C when heatquenched. Good luck keeping water cold while running through lines at 7 feet per second. A 150 psi pump, by itself raises the water temp 10-20 degrees if I recall.