View Single Post
Old 22-10-2013, 02:10 AM

Default Re: Aquamist HFS-3 system for 2010 ..... "Q and A"

Unfortunately the case seems to be SC companies conservatively saying NO to meth injection... and WMI companies aggressively saying YES to meth injection. It's difficult to have an honest wide-ranging conversation due to these folks hiding behind their vested interests.

Many folks I know have asked the question to Kenne Bell's technical support and have received conflicting answers depending on who, exactly, they spoke with. I believe the response has been further muddied by conversations that were not clear about whether or not tuning would be adjusted for meth injection.

Your answer to me is fair; I should be talking to Kenne Bell about this, however, for the reasons stated above I'm trying to expand the conversation. In any event, I will be spraying WM :-)

I ordered the HFS-2 through Jeff Howerton and very much look forward to installing this on my car. I will be the ONLY PERSON that I know of in the Hemi world who uses Aquamist, and I find this to be a shame. I've invited Jeff to join my online message board to introduce us to Aquamist, and I'd like to extend that invitation to you, Richard.

We have many members now running over 1,000 HP engines, and many more running over 500. As such, effective octane and the management of combustion temps is crucial, and I would like to see my fellow enthusiasts be familiar with and have the opportunity to buy the best meth system possible, which presently is Aquamist IMO.

Please consider joining and contributing to meth conversations at www.LXforums.com . As with all forums, there are rules for vendor solicitation, and I don't know much about all that, I would only like to see the Hemi world become more familiar with Aquamist.

I have a specific thread where it wouldn't be against the rules if you joined to discuss the technical aspects of PWM vs. PPS systems.

http://www.lxforums.com/board/f286/w...vs-pps-344686/