View Single Post
Old 13-04-2005, 01:48 AM

I like option 1, looks and sounds simple but effective. HOM has two wires one is ground the other to the PCM (ECU). Also like the DDS3 but it's not ready yet, is it?

Also what do you think about injector placement? From what I understand, I want to mount it after the IC but before the thottlebody. What?s your opinion with this considering the WI to make the HOM option work without race gas? Should I look into placing 4 injectors into the intake manifold? Should I inject closer to the throttlebody, or closer to the exit side of the IC? Should I run a mix of methanol and water or just water?

A little off topic:
I mounted an RCI 1 Gal jr dragster fuel cell to a strut bar in my trunk for water supply. Should I mount the pump here (can easily mount it to the fuel cell bracket I made). Or should I mount the pump and other Aquamist components under the hood someplace, not much room under the hood with the factory air box? Also do I need or should I get an accumulator for my setup?

You would do a wiring diagram for me?I would like that?it would be of great help I?m sure, and I appreciate it?thanks very much for your help and feedback.