View Single Post
Old 17-10-2004, 10:44 PM

Hi all,

Im a fd owner and newbie to the board.

Im about to step into the world of WI after hearing some great things about it, seems well suited to rotarys.

Hoping to go for a setup like yours DuMaurier, injecting pre-compressor and post intercooler, having been toying with the idea of ditching intercooler completely but think i'll see how it goes first.

Are you running an aquamist system? Im thinking of going for the 2s, but do you think the pump will be able to support 2 jets or will I need another pump? im reading conflicting things so not sure as to the pumps capabilities

After doing the math its look like i'll be needing to inject a fair amount of water, between 252cc and 378cc/min. When injecting pre-compressor does a certain amount of the water get, for lack of better term, 'used up' allowing more water to be injected from the 2nd jet without the engine bogging down?

Sorry for all the questions, but like i said, im a newbie

so far on the rex im running a power fc, downpipe de-cat and cat back, induction kit (heat shield needed :smile: ), and soon to have some 1200cc secondaries in there, with the boost set to 1 bar my IDC is hitting 96% so i need to get that down.

cheers

Andy