View Single Post
Old 13-03-2011, 11:38 AM

Default Re: Running Pure Meth - Use UEGO as failsafe?

Wait. I got lost somewhere.

1. I never stated that AEM flow sensor was accurate, in fact I was implying it was a simple gauge that gradually shows less and less flow.

2. I never argued that h2o injection is inferior in any way. But that doesn't mean I will use pure h2o. I will use whichever gives the greatest power, whether it be pure meth / pure h2o / 5050. If they all give equal HP I will choose which is cheaper or easier to use regularly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard L View Post
You are one of the few people that raise doubt and start questioning behind the smoking mrrors.
3. What does this mean exactly? I never questioned anything. Raised doubt? I in fact even mentioned that I was thinking of using pure h2o because of what you said - Which means I believe you, how would that be equal to doubt?

4. This topic was simply opened to see if people use their UEGO gauges to see if the flow of pure meth or 50/50 will be caught in time before total failure. - My thinking was less meth flow mean leaner AFR. -

I was just looking for confirmation that it was indeed enough.

The reason I used "pure meth" in the title was because, I think, pure meth would have a greater effect on AFR vs 50/50 (I'm not sure if loss of pure h2o would change AFR)

I guess I should've put "will low 50/50 flow show changes in the UEGO" in the title instead.