View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 03:54 PM

Default Re: Mounting the FAV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howerton Engineering View Post
Is the green F-IDC flashing with the FI pulse?
Yes, then green LED flashes with IDC. The speed in which is flashes increases with RPM as well, its appears to be working.

Quote:

Is the yellow THRES light coming on at all?
Yes.

Quote:
Did you put the system in test (SYS jumper) with the jet out of the system to check that everything is operational?
Yes. I've gone through the setup procedures a few times trying to figure this out. As mentioned above, everything seems to work when tested individually. But nothing seems to happen when on the dyon under boost.

Quote:
Make sure both grounds from the control board are both grounded well.

They are, they are haring a factory ground point and run separately until they get to that point, and then they are connected to the same lug. I've confirmed .01ohms to chassis ground.

Another thing Ive noticed is that the ether net-style connectors don't really seem to have very good connections to the box. They all sit pretty loosely in their respective inlets. I think I may have sorted that issue by putting very small pieces of foam tape under the clips, so that the wires have a firm contact to the box. But I thought that I'd mention it as being an issue that other people may have had to deal with.