View Single Post
Old 28-06-2012, 02:00 AM

Default Re: BMW-335i (E90 N54)

Rev 3 is just the newest version of the procede. From what ive been told i would hook up the Red wire to 12V pre crank and green to the PMW in, from your grey cable. What is the difference from this 12v pre crank and the 12v from the power input cable? Do you happen to have detailed instructions for my car specifically? I don't have my procede yet, i'm hoping it will be self explanatory where to connect the green wire. From the user (Green) cable where do i connect the yellow and white wires?

Next question is what computer is smarter. The one you programmed in the Aquamist system or the one Shiv uses in the Procede. Are there benefits of using one letting the procede tell when to inject meth over letting the Aquamist system read all the ECU information from the standard install and just tell the procede when meth is flowing for map switching?

Thanks for your help with all of my questions. I have the Howerton Tank installed in the trunk, power hooked up to the battery, relay wire ran to the glove box area, and meth line ran under the car to the engine bay. I dont have my charge pipe yet but would like to finish up the wiring to the ECU.

Another question. What flow restrictor should I use for this application? I'm intending to use two 1m injectors.

Thanks again. Looking forward to your responses.