View Single Post
Old 11-09-2015, 11:07 PM
Manufacturer sponsor

Default Re: No flow reading from water injection!

I looked back on all the past communications with you.

It all started with your first enquiry of purchasing a HFS3-v2 controller in July 2014 to replace an older v1 (2011). It was an obsolete product by March 2013. So I offered you an brand new HFS4-v2 controller and a free green cable with a good discount. You reluctantly accepted the offer, stating it was a ridiculous price even with a greatly reduced price as the HFS4-v2 was replaced by the HFS4-v3 at the time.

I am not too impressive with your initial post, stating your have recently installed the system and the system stopped showing flow after one month of use.

For those forum members who did not know the history, it could come across as the Aquamist is highly unreliable and broke down after two months of usage. I think you have done yourself a dis-service, after no less than 91 emails communications between us for last 15 months, helping you to get a 4+ year old system to working order. You have decided to post onto this forum for some unknown reason. I thought we were making grounds.

Since you have made the choice of asking for a second opinion on this forum, I will respect your wishes and will not participate on future discussion from here on. I wish you the best of luck for the future.