View Single Post
Old 16-03-2010, 10:11 AM

Default Re: Aquamist HFS-3 system for 2010 ..... "Q and A"

ok i have two issues. first about my car and setup. i am usign 4x1050cc injectors running at 50-60% DC max. i have two jets one is the 0.8 and 0.9. i have put a 0.7 restrictor. the thresh i set at 12% (minimum) and gain at 1.2 (20% extra). HL and HW are respectivly set at their maxes so it shouldnt light the yellow LED. i have two problems.

1) on initial start the 8 flow lights light up then it settle to 7lights. is that cuz i am using jets that are too big??
2) on spoolup i get the failsafe yellow led flash up. i have worked out if the car remains at low IDC for long enough (like going up a hill with lowish boost) the light will come up. or if i load the car in higher gear like the 6th the light will come up. i have also worked out that if i rotate the thresh till 3rd line (about 20-23IDC) then the light does not come up.... except that means the meth does not start till i am running 16-18psi... i want it comming on at 5-10psi or about 12-15% IDC. as i am soon moving to a place where i dont have access to good quality fuel.

can anything be done??