View Single Post
Old 15-07-2012, 01:53 AM

Default Re: Having issues with HFS-6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard L View Post
It apperars to be contact problems. Se below

1. check the plastic partitions between on the RJ connectors. Damage during threading the connector through the fire wall or small orifices.

2. Make sure the latching tab is pointing around 40 degrees. Lift and bend back gently to restore its springyness.

3. Check for any dirt or grease in the RJ sockets.

Wipe clean all the plug contacts with alcohol. (not water),
I will try that..you think it may be the wiring ??..the flow control module vibrates or shakes when the engine gets hot it seems...and when I mess with the connectors on the control board sometimes it sprays on its own or the pump also starts making noise...here are some pics of the install..does everything look okay there ?? sometimes it works great with no problems and it sprays when it should...but half the time the flow control module shakes/vibrates with the water injection and S light as they should be but I don't want to try it when it does that and sometimes the bars flash and the B light flashes as well...plus the shaking is annoying and I mess with the connectors to try to get it to stop eventually it does but not after a while

Last edited by primetime2123; 15-07-2012 at 04:47 AM.