View Single Post
Old 19-08-2017, 05:07 PM

Default Re: Want to install custom meth plate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard L View Post
You need to post a message on your order at the shop. Not here. I don't deal with the site shop.
Hey Richard,
Received everything in record time and thank you very much for making sure the additional items were added to the order. You guys are truly awesome and go above and beyond with customer service which is so rare these days! I had a question regarding the 15psi inline checkvalve that comes with the 6 port hex manifold kit, I would like to know the ideal placement of the checkvalve, as in, in between the manifold and fav? Or somewhere else down the line? I would also like to convert the blocked end of the manifold to a 7th jet, I'm checking with howerton if they have the necessary parts in stock but checking with you what size pieces would I need to accomplish that if they don't have them? Looking for a 4mm outlet I'm assuming unless it's possible to run a 6mm outlet because I have an extra 6mm one. Thank you again for all your help on this project. Can't wait to finally get everything completed and up and running this week!

Last edited by Jroyalty7; 19-08-2017 at 05:09 PM.