View Single Post
Old 17-05-2017, 10:11 PM

Default Intermittently working 03 RS6

Hi Richard, first off Kudos for answering just about everybody's posts here. Pretty amazing.

I have four Audis, three of which have Aquamist WM injection and all except my newest addition 03 RS6 have been working flawless. All tuned and installed by AMD in Woodinville WA

So I bought the RS6 already built around 3 months ago. Over time a problem has developed where with the meth on the car will run great for about 10 mins and then will just fall flat. No failsafe lights, no other indicators other than no power and the gauge doesn't bar up. The system just doesn't work. Usually I will turn it off so as not to damage anything. This morning I swapped the pump from my 3L S4 which is getting rebuilt and got the same results.

Next up is to check the wiring. Any suggestions as to which wire(s) to focus on? Could it by my FAV? I can swap that as well. AMD swapped the tank filter a few days ago. Didn't solve the problem obviously.

Usually if the car sits a while I can get back in and it works again, for only 10 or so minutes.

Could it be temp related?

This car runs 100%

Thanks
Travis