View Single Post
Old 24-10-2010, 12:21 AM

Default 2D system on celica 7agte

Hi there ;

I want to share with you my long time and hard work project ; I own the car since 10 years and got it serious from 3 years now (performance part) . The engine is a 7afe block with 4age head .

The shorted mods list ;

;hks gt3037 , gt2 wastegate, bov, cam gear and timming belt ; Autronic engine management ; pauter rod with arias piston (9.8/1 CR ) ; custom intake , manifold , exhaust , piping etc ; davies craig electric water pump with controller ; electric power steering pump from renault .

the car ;

electronics boxes ;

the engine ;

intake manifold jet emplacement ; I place the intake temp sensor after the jets but I think it will be heat soaked. I'm not sure if I'll be better to change is location ?

2D system ;

on the car ;

intercooler and oil cooler mount ;

turbo and manifold ;

engine bay ;

I want to run 4x .3 jets with .4 or .5 jet after intercooler . I'm not sure also if the best location for the 5th jet is not just before the throttle body . I have to test the system and plug the dds3 options before running and tune it . Time is against me because I have to store the car for the winter in two weeks . Next year will be the one for the project.

Comments and suggestion are welcome !

Claude

Last edited by frotou; 24-10-2010 at 12:24 AM.