View Single Post
Old 16-06-2006, 05:44 PM

Simple- I completey understand what i need. Its all about $$$. I have about $8k TOTAL in this car. Thats counting the cost of the vehicle. Im all about budget Y0!....LOL I also realize that with the water not atomizing, it is likely not delivering equal amounts of water to each cylinder. Although i am injecting the water into the neck of the intake, so from that thought, its gotta be disstributed evenly somewhat....I also have logged the a/f with the water on and off, also watching the a/f with timing and water. I have some intersteing results to post as soon as i can....

NAnderson- The timing maps in the ECU are for 26* total. I run a BTM and pull timing under boost. With the water i can run the BTM at 1/2, wich comes out to about 19* total on 91 octane. I have a chip, but only use it for the fuel maps. The stock computer doesnt understand load, ect. It tunes the fule off of either throttle position, or rpm. Neither of wich work very well on a turbo car. Again, its all about $$$....

Can you guys show me where to find the 100psi Shurflo? I searched their site, but had no luck. The atomization is horrible. But i cant watch it when 15psi from a 70mm turbo is at full song. I got to imagine that its atomized almost instantly at that point.....?

Opinions?