View Single Post
Old 24-06-2005, 01:31 PM

I've just installed a kit to my Subaru Legacy and pending a few tweaks will be able to say how this goes.

It's not an aquamist kit but a cheaper one from Ebay that is running an Aquamist injector nozzle.
I have tapped the top of the actual manifold itself on the subaru instead of installing it in the outlet of the charge cooler because there isn?t enough room to fit it direct in the cooler below the bonnet.

Does anyone have a link to a place selling intercooler to throttle body hoses that you can install the injector in directly?
I tried to test the kit last night but unfortunately due to the cheaper quality of my kit the hoses are not so secure and one blew off resulting in the pump emptying the washer reservoir over the top of the engine in a matter of a few seconds! I?ll get it more secured then will report on the progress, although I suspect the cheap pressure switch I have may also be a bit dodgy. It?s true to say you get what you pay for but on a tight budget I don?t have much choice at the moment!