View Single Post
Old 03-03-2004, 04:20 PM

Default Re: Richard L, Robbilau, Hotrod

Awesome replies guys, Thanks.

First off, I'm running the .8 mm nozzle. I belive the kit came with .7, .8, .9 (and I'm missing the .8)

Air temp Sensor is after the WI. I have done a test to confirm flow. At one point, I disconnected the ground and was injecting water 100% of the time for 5 or 6 miles. As stated, when I pulled away from a stop light, I immediately noticed temps dropping. At 7500 RPMS, I reach about 93% of my fuel injector duty cycle. Most of the time (around town and in traffic), I am < 50%. I probably hit 65% duty cycles around 5500 RPMS (again, rough guess but not too far off). Additionally, I notice I spend very little time boosting above 10 lbs. I spool up to 1 bar @ 7500 RPMS and reach 10 lbs of boost VERY quickly. So, under a hard pull, I probably have longer sustained boost then most (quicker spooling sequential systems and higher redline). Having said this, I'm not on the throttle boosting like that as much as I would like.

Richard, I'll get back on the voltage that comes out of the fuel duty cycle monitor. I'm sure I have this info in my PFC, somewhere.

Thanks for the help guys. I'm a sales bloke. I'm not a gearhead by any means yet. However, I'm certainly an enthusiast and willing to learn.